Thursday, October 22, 2009

(8) Falling For Him...

"I fell," I bluntly said. "It's not funny, you know! I could have seriously injured myself Sama, so stop laughing. It's not like you have never fell before."



"On my first date with a gorgeous guy?! I don't think so!" She could barely say through her laughter and tears.

I should have never told her! How the hell did that happen? Did God have to work my clumsiness that day? I should seriously just never show my face to to the poor guy again. He injured his hand trying to pull me up before I fell deep into the balou3a and broke my torso or something. You know what the problem is though? He gave me a necklace; a gorgeous silver necklace--AFTER i fell. Wain awaddi wayhi?!

"OK, seriously, just shut up! You're making me regret telling you anything! I have to go to class, yalla bye." I stormed off embarassed.

It was a long day at school, like most days. I just wanted to get home and sleep. I was so tired. I couldn't get any sleep over the weekend because I had to be Ms. Clumsy on my first real date. I chose not to be seen in public for the rest of the weekend in case I ran into anyone that might have seen me fall since it was the most public road in the country and anyone I know could have been casually passing by! I decided I was never going to take a walk with any guy I got with for the rest of my life. That was that!

After a full school day of day dreaming and rewinding the same event in my head for the millionth time, it was time to go home. I lazily dragged myself into the car and said hi to my mom as usual. She seemed to be asking too many questions that day, and quite frankly, I wasn't in the mood at all. My head was gonna explode.

I plunged onto my bed after I finished having lunch with the family; I wrapped myself underneath the covers and hugged my pillow. Heaven! Quietness!

I woke up to the annoying sound of an MSN msg. I thought I put the damn computer on mute! I could see something flashing in the toolbar from my bed, but I couldn't see who it was. I forced myself to get out of bed to see.

Cool 3la6ool says:

Hi Lujain, I hope you had a good time on your date last weekend. Bass I wanna ask you, why him and not me?? Is there anything wrong with me??

Oh my God! I'm seriously not in the mood for him. Why doesn't he just leave me the hell alone?! I'm just not going to reply. He's such a drama queen, ya3ni 5ala9 ifham! GET OVER IT!

The rest of the week lagged on and I didn't really make any plans with anyone. I spoke to 3moor a couple of times from my mom's mobile when she was sleeping. I almost had a heartattack one of the times because I forgot to delete his number from the outgoing calls list, but luckily, I took care of it before my mom got to see it. We had some cute and flirty conversations. He kept on trying to make me feel better about our date by repeating over and over again how "hot" I looked. I have to admit, I blushed everytime he said it; he gave me butterflies. I was beginning to slowly but surely fall for him.

"Ring, ring!" My house phone nagged as I was talking to Haya on MSN.

"Hello?" I answered quickly.

"Hello?" he said with a shakey voice.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the post!! bss may9eer chithy nxt time nabeeh a6wal shway (A) hehe adre wayed atshara6 ;p oo OMG who is it ily dag 3ala bait'hom ;s ... Nxt PLzzzz .. la6awleeen 3alainaa ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehehe wala iyhimmich babe it's gonna be longer don't worry...lol as for hu called, for me to know and u to find out ;) take care ;**

    ReplyDelete