Sunday, August 9, 2009

(7) Euphoria

Bu 3mra says:

since u like food so much, how bout we go try that new Italian restaurant bil weekend? ;)

*LuJi* says:

ummm...yeah sure I don't mind...but alone?

Bu 3mra says:

hehe yes alone...it's a date...

*LuJi* says:

lol

A DATE?! I don't know what the hell I'm getting myself into but this feels good! I feel like I'm on an exciting ride, you know, that feeling in the stomach that we all get whenever we're excited or nervous! Now 3moor I can introduce to my friends because he's cute! I can't wait to tell them! I can so see him hanging out with the guys in my school, which is a good thing! Guaranteed approval!

The next day at school...

"So, I have a date on Wednesday," I beamed.
"A DATE?! Who, what, when, where, and how?! I want full details NOW!" Sama was excited.
"OK. His name is 3mar. I met him in one of the English school gatherings, he's so adorable, and he asked me out on MSN last night," I said.
"Go on! Is he short, tall, fat, or skinny?! I WANT DETAILS!" Sama said.
"He's much taller than I am, he has broad shoulders, and dark features," I blushed. "I think he's going to get along perfectly with everyone. He seems like such a nice guy. There's something hot about him. He's a flirt, in a good way" I giggled.
"What are you going to wear? You need to look HOT!" Sama said.
"I haven't decided yet, but I'll probably wear my tight dark flared jeans with my black lace top. He hasn't seen me in jeans yet and I don't want to look too dressed up or like I'm trying too hard," I said.
"Perfect. But put some lipstick on. Maybe a soft glossy beige or something," Sama suggested.
"I will. I'm going to keep my hair straight," I said.
"Nice. I think you're going to look absolutely gorgeous! Sama said.
"Inshallah babe," I said as I started walking towards class. Yalla I'll talk to you later. I don't want to be late for class. Love you!"
"Love you too babe. I'll see you in lunch time," she answered back.

Ugh, it's only Monday. I can't wait for the weekend. How am I going to eat in front of him? I won't. I'll just eat before I leave the house, and that way, I'll be too full to even think about food...

That week, and the rest of it, would just not pass quickly. I tried to keep myself as busy as possible for time to pass. I was so excite I could barely concentrate on my school work. I hung out with my mom as much as I could so that she wouldn't say anything when the weekend came. You know how parents are. You got to stay on their good side to get what you want.

Wednesday finally came.

Bu 3mra says:

When will you be ready?

*LuJi* says:

an hour tops

Bu 3mra says:

la iti2a5arain 3lay...i'll be waiting :)

5 comments:

  1. there so cutee ethakrooni ib ayam awal o 7ub il 6ifoolaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't u wish we can go back to those days sometimes? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just caught up with everyone.. omg luuujiiii.. cuuuteee!! Munira and Samaaa.. LOL i have a vague idea :P and btw. that moschino description.. :P LOL.

    babe this is incredible, ur so talented ;* keep 'em coming. ya3ni sheno hatha.. my friend is an amazing cook *siiigh..yesterday* and a REALLY talented writer.. n cool 3ala6oool wai3 :P

    waiting for the next part! i luv u so much!

    -Haya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the whole story 2day and i'm so loving it .. but y aren't u continuing it?! ;( .. plzz continue i'll be waiting ;***

    p.s. u r so talented mashallaa ;** luvv u ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7abibtiii thank u so much! ppl like u r exactly the reason i write ;*

    I will be posting a lot during this week inshallah! i'v just been sooo busy with work :(

    thanks again babe! luv u too ;**

    ReplyDelete