Tuesday, August 4, 2009

(5) Dancing with Shadows...

3 days later...

7am0od~Cool 3la6ool
says:

halla walla :)

*LuJi*
says:

halla feek...

7am0od~Cool 3la6ool
says:

slo0nich?

*LuJi*
says:

I'm good...u??

7am0od~Cool 3la6ool
says:

do0ome

7am0od~Cool 3la6ool
says:

I'm fine

*LuJi*
says:

:)

7am0od~Cool 3la6ool
says:

did you enjoy the party the other day?

*LuJi*
says:

ee walla it was wanasa...

7am0od~Cool 3la6ool
says:

co0ol...

OK, this is awkward. I closed the conversation box and called Haya.

"Alo?" Haya answered.

"I seriously hate you for giving him my email. We have absolutely nothing to say to eachother! And why the hell is his nickname so damn 3gaidi?!" I bombarded her with comments and questions. "7amood cool 3la6ool," I teased. I'm so pissed! Now he's not going to leave me alone. I can tell. I feel it.

"I'm sorry I just thought it would be OK with you," she laughed. "Calm down, it's not like you're dating him if you talk to him on MSN! Y3ni mita ma tabeen tigdireen itsaween sign out, o0 mita tabeen ta7gireen, and that's that! As if you don't have guy friends from school that you talk to on MSN. This is the same thing. "

"Yeah, but those guys have been with me in school for as far as I can remember. They're like my brothers. 5ala9 whatever! I'll deal with it, I guess. What are your plans for....."

7am0od~Cool 3la6ool says:

Are you free this weekend?

7am0od~Cool 3la6ool says:

We should all do something...

7am0od~Cool 3la6ool
says:

itha tabeen...

I'm not going to reply!

"What's wrong?" Haya asked.
"Your friend just asked me if I'm free this weekend, and if I am, then we should all do something." I replied coldly. "Whatever, I'm just not going to reply."
Haya laughed at me. "Speaking of this weekend, do you have any plans yet?" She asked.
"I really have to see the girls. I have been skipping them big time and I'm not in the mood for them to get mad at me. If you want, come with me where ever we go." I said.
"OK, we'll see. Listen, I really have to go. My mom is calling me for lunch. I'll talk to you later. Bye" Haya said in a hurry.
"OK. Bye babe." I hung up.

I need to sit with my parents for a bit. I don't want mom to get all upset and give me the same lecture I get all the time. "You have to be a more active member in the family. You have to stop being so wrapped up with your friends and become more concerned with your family." And it just goes on and on and on.

"Lujain," I heard my mom calling my name from the living room.
"Na3am yumma?" I replied as I signed off MSN and walked to the living room.
"Ana ba6la3. I want to go shopping. Tabeen tiyeen, willa 3indich dirasa?" She asked.
I can always do some shopping! I'll find an outfit for this weekend in case there's a nice outing! YAY! "La yumma ma 3indi shay, ni6reeni. I'm going to get dressed quickly," I said dashing into my room.
"Inzain, yalla. La iti2a5arain mama," she said.

"What a cute morning dress! Mama look," I said.
The dress was cotton material, pink, and very simple. I love simple yet trendy outfits. Besides, it goes perfectly with my silver flats with the different colored stones on them.
"Ee walla na3im. Try it on, and if you like it, i5thi," She said. "Shoofay hal blouza. 7ilwa?"
Very nice. "Wayid 7ilwa! i5theeha bidoun la itfakreen," I said.
After almost 3 hours of continous shopping, it was time to go home. My mom always liked to be home before my dad got home from work so that we can all have dinner together. Isn't she adorable?

Ouch, my feet are killing me.
I changed into my pajamas, got my history book, and sat down to start working. Let me just put some music on and sign into MSN. I can't focus if there's no music on. As soon as I signed on to MSN....

Bu 3mra
says:

hiiiiiii, remember me?

*Luji*
says:

helloo :)

*Luji*
says:

yup, ur the guy that asked me to dance, right?

Bu 3mra
says:

fidait illy tathkir ;)

*Luji*
says:

lol (a)

There's something about him.

"Lujain, yalla yumma! 3asha. Ubooch yah!" My mom called.

Damn it! Perfect timing mother!

6 comments:

  1. off 7ada perfect timing! =p
    LOVED IT BTW!
    post soon.

    -Lilly ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i'm glad u loved it babe! ;* more is on the way so keep checking!! ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha walla your story 7adha itthakerny ib ayam awal im loving it its so cute ! & keep 'em comminn ;p !

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe I know what u mean! I laugh when I write lol...they're comin' babe! ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lujii.. omg u cracked me UP. cool 3la6ool.. HAHAHAAHHAHA.. i can SO picture that, with the tight jeans and moschino tshirts and.. ok ok i need to STOP hahahah omg bas lulu seriously cool 3la6ool.. i look like a retard cracking up right now! hehehehehe. keep em coming!
    -Hayoon

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOL omG!! Hayo0on bala fathayi7!! hahahah...everything shall be documented :PP
    mwahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete